Fees and Policies
Fees for Services
• Fees range from $75.00 to $250.00 per individual, couple or family session.
• Individual sessions are 45 to 50 minutes in length.
• Couple and Family sessions are 60 to 90 minutes in length.
• Telehealth and phone sessions are available, and face-to-face sessions are available if you are vaccinated. Psychotherapy offices are considered medical offices by the state of California. Until the state of California changes it’s Covid-19 protocol for medical practices, we will observe at least 6 feet of social distance, and we will wear masks during face-to-face sessions.
• Payment is due at time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
• Rates may be adjusted due to financial hardship.
• Special circumstances will be reviewed during your initial session.
• We are in network for some insurances. Please let us know who your provider is when you reach out for information.
This time is yours! If you arrive late to an appointment, the remaining session time may be used for therapy.
A 24-hour notice, excluding holidays, is required for cancellation without charge. The full fee is expected for late cancellations and for missed appointments (no-shows).